Sunday 22 January 2012

Sydney wishlist 2012



I've been in Sydney for about 5 months now and although I've got through a few activities, there is always more in this city. Yet now that I have a time limit in the city (I'll be leaving in April) it maybe time to write my remaining goals.  I began writing a wish list for Sydney, but as time went by its only got longer and I will definitely won't get through them all in two months. Therefore, I've performed a list cull. here are the activities and places I must do by April.

  1. Luna park - I see it everyday on the day cruises. It looks like the tackiest theme park to grace the east coast - and I really want to go!!!!!!
  2. Visit surry hills  -A suburb that's home to bohemian cafe and cute boutiques.
  3. Do something active - either go surfing, kayaking, try a paddle board or dive once more!
  4. Go to Taronga zoo - I need to sought out a wombat, they maybe my favourite Ozzy animal and I still haven't seen one.
  5. Go to a new beach. I've gone to Coogee, Bronte, Bondi, Manly, Shelley sand Clovella - but I need to sample one more.

So there you have it. You guys are my witnesses that I must complete this wish list. And if I don't, I must have some elaborate excuse to tell you.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...